- Get the ant2dot XSLT stylesheet.
- Run it using xsltproc which comes with libxml:
$ xsltproc ~/software/ant2dot.xsl build.xml > build.xml.dot.
- Generate a picture from the GraphViz dot file:
$ dot -Tpng build.xml.dot -o build.xml.png.
The main clues about how to read it, from the ant2dot website:
1. the various TARGETS in the build script are visualized as rectangular nodes
2. the default TARGET in the script is highlighted as a node with a dashed border
3. the target DEPENDENCIES are visualized as solid edges between the nodes
4. the target DEPENDENCIES are numbered on the graph